Everyone out there must have heard about heart disease, but not about how it particularly starts and what are the solutions for its relief. Do you guys know that many of us have myths about heart disease due to which we ignore the threatening signs and warnings about heart disease and collapse to heart attack? But no need to worry as the following information will guide you through the risks and solutions of the cardiovascular problems. Arjuna Herb as a Traditional Heart Tonic!
Today, the Ayurvedic research and case studies have been backing up the claims that Arjuna herb has special medicinal properties, which can help relief cardiovascular problems.
- Arjuna herb is botanically known as Terminalia arjuna and it depict its major role as a cardiac tonic.
- It promotes the healthy functioning of the heart and is good for patients who have recently suffered a heart attack.
- It is scientifically proved that Arjuna powder helps to strengthen the heart muscles and prevent its thickening.
- Functioning of the left ventricle is improved after regular treatment with Arjuna powder.
- It also makes the heart to pump blood more efficiently and prevents formation of blood clots.
- Risk of angina is reduced due to the use of Arjuna powder.
- It is also used in patients for reduction of high blood pressure. All in all, it is responsible for healthy blood circulation and strong heart.
- It is used as a treatment of choice in controlling cholesterol levels.
- It is known to decrease LDL (Bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (Good cholesterol).
- It can be used as one of the medications in diabetes therapy also.
- Along with health benefits towards the relief of cardiovascular pain, it is known to protect the liver and the kidneys, thus it is safe to be consumed
If you eat healthy and your heart beats healthy, then half of the problem of encountering with heart attack is vanished. Consuming some vegetables and fruits is the best way to keep your heart healthy.
- Blueberries: This dark color of berries is occurred due to its anti-oxidant called anticyclonic. It helps deliver more amount of oxygenated blood to the heart.
- Soy Protein: It contains high amount of fiber, protein, vitamin and minerals and thus it becomes a wholesome food for healthy diet
- Oatmeal: The high amount of fibers helps reduce bad cholesterol level and ultimately reduces the risk of heart disease
- Spinach: It contains phytochemicals, minerals, vitamins, iron to help control the blood pressure and circulation properly
The way of living your life creates a huge impact on the heart health. Thus incorporating some healthy habits is must to cut down the risk of heart disease.
- Regular Exercise: Exercise is the best way to keep your heart healthy as it improves blood circulation
- Reduce Stress: The stress impacts your heart in very adverse way and creates changes in its regular rhythm
- Avoid Medicines without Prescription: Some medicines can exert adverse effect on the heart. Thus, avoid such medicines to promote healthy heart.
- Avoid Alcohol and Smoking: The high consumption of alcohol or smoking pose life-threatening health issues especially heart disease.
Now you know the remedies and precautions about the cardiovascular problems, then be cautious and indulge healthy lifestyle to reduce dilemma of heart attack.
Eat Healthy, Take a Help of Herbal Supplements and Live a Healthy Lifestyle!