Try Ayurvedic Supplement for Bone Health and Live a Healthy Life!
Bone Health! These are the most important component of our body. They offer a sturdy frame to our body and give us the freedom to move our body the way we want. They not only give a structure to our body but also support the vital organs including the central nervous system. Thus, protecting the bone health is must. In this process of supporting bone health, the herbal supplements play an important role.
Ayurvedic research and modern case studies have been suggested that the Asthishrunkala herb help improve bone health naturally.
Asthishrunkala and It Benefits!
Asthishrukala is botanically known as Cissus Quadrangularis and its stem is used in the preparation of herbal supplements. Its stem somewhat resembles with human bones and exert various medicinal properties to help support bone health. Asthishrunkala is also known as ‘Hadjod’ in Hindi, which means ‘bone-setter’.
Nutritional Value: The stem of Asthishrunkala is a rich source of Calcium and also contains Beta-carotene, Iridoids, Ascorbic acid, Beta-Amyrin, Carotenoids, Carotene etc. for the betterment of bone health.
Medicinal Properties: This herbal plant contains Immunity booster, Anti-arthritic, Analgesic, Vasodilative, Anodyne, Anti-diabetic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-oxidant, Anti-diarrheal, Calming, Appetizer, Detoxicant etc. properties.
- Asthishrunkala powder increases the strength of our bones and joints and helps to improve joint mobility
- In traditional medicine and Ayurvedic studies, it was used in healing bone fractures
- It is proven to be beneficial in the treatment of osteoporosis, which is a condition where the bones become weak and a person is at a high risk of developing fractures even in minor falls
- It is said to improve bone mineral density
- It can also be used by athletes in joint pain as it reduces inflammation
- Asthishrunkala powder also gives relief to injured ligaments and tendons
- Showcased beneficial effects on Arthritis, Bone Infection, Osteoarthritis etc.
Apart from the helpful effects on the bone health, this Ashtishrukala herb showcase benefits on the other medical conditions such as Colic, Obesity, Dental impact, Anorexia, Ascaris, Brain disorders, Diabetes, Diarrhea, Digestive disorders etc.
Stay Tuned for more blogs!