Here are the Herbal Therapies and Supplements for Indigestion to Relieve Acid Reflux and Heartburn!!!
Almost all the generations are suffering from indigestion problem frequently. In this demanding world, everyone is busy completing the terrifying deadlines, tiring household chaos, focusing on workload. As a result, this busy schedule demands a food, which does not take time to cook or which easily available. Thus, we tend to choose fast food and unhealthy items over healthy salads, green vegetables, and fruits.
Basically, Indigestion is a sign of acid reflux, bad eating habits, spicy food or any chronic digestive problems. It is mainly a discomfort or pain in the upper abdomen.
Major causes and Symptoms of Digestive Problems Everyone Should Know!
Don’t take these signs so lightly and start adding herbal Digestive supplements in your daily diet to get relief from acid reflux, heartburn, and indigestion.
We are introducing you to authentic and natural Supplements for indigestion that can help relieve stomach problems. Continue Reading!
What are the Herbal Remedies using a natural Digestive supplement to Help Relieve Indigestion?
- Triphala powder is an Ayurvedic combination of 3 herbs that includes Amla, Baheda, and Harde to help support healthy digestion
- Additionally, this herbal digestive supplement is a rich source of Vitamin C, Tannins, Polyphenols, Gallic acid etc.
- Moreover, this herbal supplement for indigestion posses laxative, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, astringent, detoxicant, strong digestive etc. properties.
Herbal Remedies of Triphala Powder to Help Relive Indigestion!
- Add 2 tsp of herbal Triphala powder in 1 glass of boiled water. Let it sit for 15 mins. Then strain and drink once daily. However, do not eat anything before or after this digestive drink to help cleanse the digestive tract.
- Take 1 tsp of Triphala powder and add 1 tsp of Herbal sunthee powder. Mix it in 2 cups of water. Boil these digestive supplements until the solution turns half in quantity. Then strain and consume twice daily to help relieve indigestion naturally.
- Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C, gallic acid, iron, alkaloids, ascorbic acid, bioflavonoids etc. This digestive supplement also contains flavonoids, tannins, pectin, niacin, etc.
- Moreover, this powerful supplement for indigestion posses various aphrodisiac, electrolyte balancing, laxative, carminative, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties.
- These properties help stimulate the digestive process and thus help give relief from indigestion, heartburn, and acidity.
Most Beneficial Yet Easy Herbal Home Remedies of Amla
- Take 1 tsp of Amla powder and mix it with ½ tsp of herbal Triphala Mix with 1 cup of water, let it sit for 30 mins. Strain and then drink once at night on an empty stomach. This home remedy will help relieve heartburn and may solve the problem of acid reflux.
- For easy consumption, you can take ready-to-use herbal Amla juice twice daily to help relieve indigestion.
- Mix 1 tsp of Amla and Nagarmotha in 1 ½ cup of water. Boil till the quantity turns half. Then strain and consume once when lukewarm. This herbal remedy will help maintain the normal level of acidity in the system and thus relieve acid reflux problem.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebua) is a rich source of tannic acid, vitamin c, ursolic acid, linoleic acid etc. to help promote healthy digestion.
- Additionally, this effective supplement for indigestion possesses adaptogenic, alterant, anti-inflammatory, electrolyte balancing, carminative, colon cleansing properties.
- Moreover, this digestive supplement may help in cleansing the colon and detoxify the digestive system.
- Mix 1 tsp of Haritaki powder with ½ tsp of herbal turmeric powder. Add 1 cup of water and mix well. Then rest for 15-20 mins, strain and drink once daily to help promote natural colon cleansing process.
- Take 1 tsp of Haritaki, ½ tsp of Triphala and ½ tsp of Amla powder. Add this mixture in 1 cup of water. Let it sit overnight. Strain and then drink once in the morning on an empty stomach. This herbal remedy will help promote the metabolism and thus relieve indigestion problem.
Try These Home Remedies of Digestive Supplements and Say Bye to Painful Indigestion, acid Reflux, and Heartburn Problems Naturally!
Stay tuned for more home remedies and health-related blogs.