Have You Ever Wondered How Conjunctivitis Occurs and How to Promote Eye Care?
Here are some Facts about Eye Health!
- The conjunctiva is the thin clear and transparent layer of tissue, which lies over the white part of an eye and lines the internal surface of the eyelid.
- When the infection encounters the conjunctiva, it causes Conjunctivitis.
- It is commonly known as Pinkeye, owing to it’s the appearance of pink color on the conjunctiva.
- This infection is caused because of Viruses, Bacteria or maybe Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI).
- Symptoms mostly last up to 2 weeks, but in some cases, it can persist for a longer time.
- Thus, to avoid this infection, the basic thing you could do is to not share personal items such as a handkerchief, towels etc.
What are the Major Symptoms of Conjunctivitis?
- Redness of eyes, owing to the widening of small blood vessels and rubbing due to irritation
- Watery eyes due to overactive tear glands
- Sticky coating on eyelashes after waking up
- Swelling, owing to inflammation
- Soreness in the eye
Since the ancient era, Ayurveda has its own role and prestige in treating various health conditions. Thus, when talking about eye care, herbal supplements gain the first place.
- Triphala is an Ayurvedic tonic, which consists of Amla (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), and Baheda (Terminalia belerica).
- Each ingredient possesses strong benefits on various health conditions and it is most widely used for detoxification.
- It also uses in the eye drop and help reduces eye inflammation, eye strain, and redness.
- Furthermore, Triphala is a rich source of Antioxidants and Vitamin C to help protect eyes against oxidative stress.
- Take 1 tsp of herbal Triphala Powder and mix it in 1 cup of lukewarm water. Then let it sit for 1 hour. Strain and drink once daily to promote eye care.
- Mix 1 tsp of herbal Triphala powder in 1 cup of warm milk. Mix well and then strain it properly. Drink this healthy solution once in the night to promote healthy eyesight.
- It is a unique and innovative combination of iron-riched vegetables to promote healthy living.
- I-Vegiehills is a herbal formula that contains Spinach, Barley Grass, and Beetroot.
- These food items are a great source of iron to maintain healthy eyesight and promote eyes health.
- Additionally, this formula keeps oxidative stress away from the eyes, owing to the anti-oxidant properties.
- This unique formula is a great boost to maintain the healthy eyesight. Thus, take 2 tablets of I-Vegiehills with a lukewarm water twice daily to maintain healthy eyes in a natural way. This remedy should be followed on an empty stomach for added benefits.
- Amla is botanically called as Indian Gooseberry and is suggested to be very beneficial for eye health.
- Herbal Amla powder is enriched with Vitamin C that is very important for eye vision.
- Furthermore, the medicinal properties of Amla work collectively and make the eyesight better and keep you away from vision problems.
- It also makes the eye muscle stronger and prevents conjunctivitis and cataract.
Wondering How to Consume Amla to Maintain Healthy Eyes?
- Take 1 tsp of Amla powder and mix it with 2 cups of lukewarm water. Let it boil till the quantity turn half. Then filter, cool, and drink daily once to boost healthy eyesight.
- Take 1 tsp of herbal turmeric and mix it with ½ tsp of Amla powder. Add this solution to 1 cup of milk. Then let it sit for about 1 hour. Mix well, filter and drink once daily to keep your eyes relaxed and stress-free.
Along with these herbs, try Ocuhills, Herbal Capsules to protect eyes from any damage
- This Eye Care formula contains Triphala as the main ingredient to fight conjunctivitis naturally.
- It is processed with Ghee to help in keeping the eyes cool and to provide optimum relaxation.
- With Anti-oxidant properties, it prevents oxidative damage from free radicals.
- This herbal remedy can enhance the eye vision and thus promotes natural eye health.
Take 2 soft gel Ocuhills capsules in the morning on an empty stomach. You can consume it with warm water or milk for added benefits.
This Season, Stay Herbal and Try Effective Home Remedies to Promote Eye Health and to Enhance the Eyesight Naturally!!
Stay Tuned for More Health Blogs!