Are you expressing sudden and severe joint pain? Feeling tenderness in joints? It can be symptoms of Gout pain that is one type of arthritis. It may happen, owing to the abnormal metabolism of an excess uric acid level. As a result, this high uric acid level forms crystals of uric acid in the joints.
Basically, the Uric acid is a breakdown product of purines, which get products from may food s we eat in daily life. When our joints are unable to the excess uric acid level and crystallization of these compound, it creates acute pain or attack of painful arthritis or Kidney stones. Moreover, it occurs basically in the large joint of your big toe.
What are the Major Symptoms of Gout Pain?
- Intense joint pain: Joint may include toe, ankles, knee, elbows fingers and wrists.
- Joint discomfort
- Joint inflammation and redness
- Limited range of movement
What are the Common Cause and Risk Factors of Gout Pain?
- Food Items: Some food items such a Shellfish, organ meat, red meat, salt and sweet juices can create gout/ arthritis pain.
- Age: Postmenopause for women and men between 40 to 50 are more likely to suffer from Gout pain.
- Alcohol: High amount of alcohol tends to put you on a high risk of gout.
- Medications: Some medications such as cyclosporine can become a reason for Gout formation.
- Health Conditions: Kidney disease, thyroid disease, and low sleep. Additionally, high blood pressure and high sugar level can also form Gout pain.
Allergic Food Items, Age Factor, Alcohol, Health Issues, Medications
Here are some most effective herbs/ home remedies for gout, which you can include in the Gout treatment
When we talk about Gout pain relief or Gout Treatment, Goutyhills comes in the first place.
- It is an innovative Ayurvedic formula of Guduchi, Vasa, Haridra, Triphala, Sunthee, Shuddha Guggul that has adaptogenic, analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties to may promote joint health.
- Gautyhills may aid in relieving the Gout symptoms, which include joint pain, swelling, tenderness, and inflammation.
- Additionally, it may maintain the healthy Uric acid level and oedema
What is the Right Dose to Consume Gautyhills Tablets?
Take 1 tablet twice daily with a lukewarm water to see visible results in Gaut pain symptoms.
Asthishrunkala for Gout Pain Relief
- The botanical name of asthishrunkala is Cissus quadrangularis.
- Additionally, it has Vitamin C, Sitosterol, Carotenes etc.
- Moreover, with Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory property, Asthishrunkala powder may support healthy bones, tendons, and joints.
- As a result, it may help reduce the Gout pain naturally
How to use Asthishrunkala to Reduce Arthritis/ Gout Pain?
- Take 1 tsp of Asthishrunkala powder and mix it with 1 cup of water. Boil for 5 mins, strain, filter and cool. Then add one spoon of Sesame oil. Consume once daily. As a result, this one of the effective home remedies for Gout will help reduce the joint swelling.
- Take 1 tsp of Asthishrunkala powder and add 1 cup of water. Boil till the quantity turns half. Then strain and cool. Adding to that, mix coconut water and drink it once daily. This remedy also reduces the swelling and promote bone healing.
Dashmool Powder as One of the Efficient Home Remedies of Gout Pain
- It a combination of 10 herbs to promote joint health and also maintain several health conditions.
- It posses a strong Anti-inflammatory property, which then helps in managing the Gout pain, arthritis, joint inflammation and muscle pain.
- Additionally, it also balances the nervous system
How to add Dashmoola in Home Remedies of Gout Pain?
These are various ways to use Dashmool in the Gout treatment. Some of the ways are as follows.
- Take 1 tsp of Dashmool powder and add it into 1 cup of water. Boil for 5 mins and then strain. Drink this solution on an empty stomach once to reduce Gout pain.
- Tale 1 tsp of herbal Dashmool powder and add ½ tsp of Guduchi Mix well. Then add 1 cup of water, boil for 5 mins, strain. This herbal remedy will enhance the immunity and will also reduce the Gout pain.
Shallaki Powder: Beneficial Herb in Gout Treatment
- The botanic name of Shallaki is Boswellia serrata. Ayurveda uses Shallaki powder since years to promote joint health.
- It contains sterols, resins, pinene, tannins, uronic acid etc. to reduce joint pain.
- Additionally, this powder posses Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Electrolyte balancing, Rejuvenating and Wound healing properties.
- Moreover, collectively, this powder may help reduce the inflammation and improve blood supply to joint tissues. Thus, can be used as a potent Gout treatment supplement.
What are the ways to use Shallaki Powder as Home Remedies of Gout Pain?
- Take 1 tsp of Shallaki powder and boil it with one cup of water. Then strain and add 1 tsp of honey for added taste. As a result, this solution will bring back the strength of the joints and also reduce the swelling.
- Mix 1 tsp of Shallaki and 1 tsp of Guggul. Add 1 cup of boiling water and let it set fo2 1 hour. Then strain and drink the solution to promote joint pain reduction.
Try these Herbal Home Remedies for Gout Pain Relief and Live a Healthy Life Ahead!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for detailed videos!
Suggest your way of treating Gout pain at home.
Stay Tuned for more health-related blogs!