Home Remedies for Dandruff Care are Unboxed!
How to get rid of Dandruff? Must be a common question? Right? If you are suffering from dandruff or flaky scalp problem, then you are not the only one. Clothes with full of dandruff on the shoulders can make anyone embarrassing. Thus, treating this hair problem is a need for healthy scalp and naturally healthy hair.
Let’s see what causes Dandruff and Flaky Scalp?
- Oily and greasy skin
- Dry Skin
- Not enough shampooing
- Irregular brushing hair regimen
- Air pollution
- Heat and dry air
- Shampoo with alkaline ingredients
- Unbalanced diet
Oily-looking flakes, Dead skin, Itchy scalp, Scaly scalp, Dry skin, Crusty scalp
Don’t take these alarming signs too lightly and try herbal hair supplements or herbal home remedies for dandruff to promote hair care and dandruff care
Let’s Focus on some Herbal Home Remedies for Dandruff and Natural Hair Supplement to Support Hair Care!
Bhringraj is a Natural Hair Care Supplement
- This Natural Hair Care supplement possess various medicinal properties, which may include Antimicrobial, Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, Antioxidant etc.
- Additionally, this dandruff care herbal remedy also posses Anti-aging, Antivirus, Ovicidal, Hepatoprotective etc. properties.
How to Use Bhirngraj in Home remedies for dandruff?
- Mix equal portion of Bhringraj powder, fenugreek powder, and Amla Mix them with 1 cup of water. Bring it to boil. Then rest it for 15 mins. Strain and consume once daily to promote natural hair care.
- Mix an equal portion of Bhringraj powder and Mehandi Mix it with yogurt and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the scalp and rinse after 15 minutes. Use it once a week to get rid of the flaky scalp and promote dandruff care.
Mehandi as a Hair Supplement for Dandruff Care Therapy
- The botanical name of Mehandi is Lawsonia Inermis and it has natural conditioning and cooling properties
- Additionally, this dandruff care herbal supplement also possess antifungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant etc properties
Use of Mehandi in Herbal Home Remedies for Hair Care
- Take 4-5 spoons of herbal Mehandi and add a 2 tsp juice of a lemon and mix it with yogurt to make a thick paste. Apply this mask from roots to tips and keep it for 30 mins. Then wash this pack off with a mild shampoo.
- Take 5 spoons of herbal Heena powder and 1 tsp of Fenugreek powder. Then mix it with mustard oil to make a thick mask. Apply this dandruff care therapy and leave it for an hour. Then wash the hair with herbal shampoo to help improve the flaky scalp and to nourish the dry scalp and hair.
- Take 4-5 spoon of herbal Mehandi powder and add 1 tsp of lemon juice and white vinegar. Adding to this, add 1 tsp of fenugreek powder and mix with yogurt to make a thick paste. Apply this herbal paste and leave it for 2-3 hours and then wash off with mild herbal shampoo. This is one of the best home remedies for dandruff care.
Shikakai as Hair Supplement to Promote Healthy and Naturally Glowing Hair
- The scientific name of Shikakai is Acacia concinna and is considered as a “fruit for hair” since the ancient era.
- Additionally, this herbal hair supplement posses conditioning, strengthening, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties for hair care.
- Moreover, this dandruff cares herbal formula exerts astringent, analgesic, antidandruff, antidiarrheal, antiseptic etc. properties.
How is Shikakai used in the Home Remedies for Dandruff Care?
- Take the equal portion of Shikakai powder, neem leaves, methi seeds, and amla powder. Grind together. Then boil these ingredients with 4 cups of water. Boil for 10-15 mins. Then strain the solution and wash your hair with this herbal solution to help remove dandruff and flaky scalps.
- Take 100 ml of coconut oil and add 2-4 tsp of shikakai Then boil this solution for about 5 mins. Strain and apply this oil twice weekly to get rid of split ends and unwanted dandruff.
Along with these herbal remedies for dandruff care and reduction of the flaky scalp, try herbal hair wash to promote natural hair care
Keshohills Hair Wash
- Keshohills Hair Wash is an Ayurvedic formula for dry and damaged hair.
- Additionally, it includes natural ingredients such as Shikakai, Amla, Mehandi, Aritha, Methi seeds, Neem leaves, Aloe juice, and Mehandi for hair care.
- Moreover, it has nourishing, cleansing, conditioning, antibacterial, antioxidant etc. properties.
- This herbal hair supplement may help to gently cleanse and remove the dirt, oil and other build-ups from the hair.
- Furthermore, this hair wash may help promote the hair growth and strengthen the hair.
With all these herbal remedies, say bye to needless dandruff and walk down the street with naturally glowing hair.
Stay tuned for easy yet effective home remedies and health care blogs!