Here is the Herbal Remedy to Maintain the Skin Health and Offer a Gorgeous Look to Any Girl!!!
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes, and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
What are the Herbal Therapies for Skin Care Support?
- When we talk about skin care, herbal Turmeric powder takes a front seat.
- The pure Turmeric powder is made from the rhizome of Curcuma longa
- It exerts immune boosting, anti-bacterial, antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It removes impurities from the skin and offers an even-toned skin.
- Authentic turmeric powder helps reduce the skin blemishes such as dark circles, fine lines, dark spots etc., leaving behind the radiant skin
You can also opt for herbal Haldi-Chandan soap, which includes the goodness of Milk, Turmeric, and sandalwood powder. It also helps remove the blackheads and resolves skin related problems.
Change lifestyle habits and your daily routine to Support Healthy Skin
1. Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles. Apart from SPF, PA /star rating are also important especially if you don’t want to tan.
2. Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to the excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your Skin Health
1. Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
2. Lemon juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face.
3. Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
4. Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks, and papaya masks among others.