Your Guide For Strong Immune System
Do you often feel sick? Or do you quickly catch a common cough, cold, or flu? Well, the reason for this is clearly a weak immune system. I am sure you all are concerned about your health to the highest degree. This is because if you have a healthy body then only you will be able to carry on with other important activities of your life. The major part of your health depends on a strong immune system. If your immunity is dwindling then your body is prone to many dreadful diseases and infections. Thus, today in this blog we are going to discuss how to make your immune system stronger. I will provide you with a complete guide on how to build a strong immune system by adopting natural methods. You just need to follow a few easy and simple practices that may help you to build a strong immune system.
There are various researches that have been going on for many years to find out how to make the immune system strong. And the best way to keep your immune system strong is by taking natural measures such as:
- Foods that are rich in Vitamin C and also those that have large amounts of Vitamin E are thought to work towards boosting immune system function. You can easily find these vitamins and many everyday foods so creating a menu to conform to this diet is not difficult.
- Garlic is also thought to work towards boosting immune system functions. Many believe that taking garlic supplements is helpful, perhaps you would rather incorporate it into your diet if you enjoy the taste of garlic. It’s easy to add garlic to many dishes including soups, sauces, salads and daily food routine.
- Diet alone is not the complete answer for strong immune system functions. Exercise on a regular basis is also incredibly valuable in building a healthy lifestyle. In addition to boosting immune system, function exercise can also benefit your mental health. A healthy body goes along with contributing to a healthy mental state. Research has shown that the two go hand in hand. One definitely does benefit the other.
- Reducing Stress is another way to bolster your immune functions. It is obvious that when an individual experiences stress it can directly affect their immune system. Many people who are dealing with the loss of a job or death will often find themselves also battling a cold, the flu, or an infection. Thus, reducing stress whenever possible goes a long way in assisting you in not only your mental but also your physical health.
- Last but not the least, a good good night’s sleep also helps in building strong immunity. The value of proper sleep should also never be underestimated. In the busy world of long work hours and the demands of home and family, it can be difficult to get enough sleep each night. You can feel run down and drained of energy, which I’m sure we all have certain times of our lives. When a person is lacking enough sleep they become much more susceptible to contracting illness and disease.
These are a few natural and easy steps that you can follow for a strong immune system. But is that enough? Many may not be able to follow these steps so what is another alternative to make the immune system strong. The answer to this is to adopt supplements to boost the immune system. There are so many ayurvedic supplements available to boost immune system. They include:
- Guduchi/Giloy Powder: This herb is known for its adaptogen properties which may help increase body’s resistance to infections & viruses by helping increase immune system.
- Tulsi Powder & Capsules: Tulsi is considered as one of the best herbs that boost the immune system. It contains phytochemicals, bioflavonols and antioxidants compounds, such as rosmarinic acid, which is a very good antimicrobial agent for treating infections in the respiratory tract.
- Amla Juice: Amla is an excellent source of Vitamin C, hence it helps to build a strong immune system, metabolism and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough. Amla juice is one of the effective ways to bolster your immunity. So, add this juice to your diet and have it diluted with water every day on an empty stomach.
- Immunohills Capsules: It is a potent ayurvedic forumation to boost the immune system. It contains herbs like – Amalaki, Guduchi, Gokshura, Triphala, Haridra, Neempatra, Pippali, and Bhumiamalaki that help strengthen the immune response to fight against illness and infections.
- Ambe Haldi Powder: The active ingredient in turmeric which is curcumin may help to strengthen the immunity as well as naturally remove waste & toxins from the body.
Thus, building a strong immune system can be done with just a few steps. So, next time when someone asks you how to build a strong immune system you will respond by saying – choosing a healthier diet, exercise, reduction in stress, adequate sleep, and natural supplements to boost the immune system. There are absolute ways in which you can help yourself but it must start with you. The responsibility is yours.