Are you one of those who spend a lot of time in loo? Feel stomach fullness when you have just started eating? Have bloating and acidity problems? Have those burps which makes your mouth smell bad? If the answer is ‘yes’- Here we are to give you quick and easy solutions you can try out. Let’s see which herbs work best when it comes to treating such problems. Before going to the solution part let’s first understand what is indigestion?
What is indigestion:
Indigestion also called ‘dyspepsia’ which in simple term is stomach upset causing persistent or recurrent pain in the upper abdomen. Indigestion can further lead to bloating, acidity, nausea, vomiting, headache, burping leading to acidic taste in mouth. Now, let’s see what are the common causes of indigestion.
Causes of indigestion includes:
List out below are the common causes of indigestion further leading to acidity, burping problems. As it is said “prevention is better than cure” most of the causes mentioned can be avoided before them leading to severe conditions.
- Eating certain foods, such as spicy, oily, junk or canned food
- Drinking alcohol or too much caffeine or carbonated drinks
- Going to bed immediately after eating or overeating
- Taking certain medicines empty stomach can leads to acidity problem
Certain health conditions like GERD, ulcer, IBD can be the cause
- Having stressful lifestyle
- Lack of sleep
When it comes to treating indigestion, it depends on what the cause is? Here are few dos and don’ts you need to follow:
- Follow a healthy lifestyle with a proper daily routine set
- To avoid backflow of stomach acid, keep your head slightly up while sleeping.
- You can also opt for a few home remedies: – Drinking a glass of lukewarm water empty stomach may reduce indigestion and acidity problems, Chewing raw ginger or drinking ginger tea helps prevent acidity, or Having buttermilk with black pepper helps in easing indigestion symptoms
- Avoid spicy, oily or greasy food
- Avoid alcohol and excess caffeine and carbonated drinks consumption
- Avoid smoking
24 Daily Green Tablet: The Best Digestive & Gut Health Solution!
Along with these above mentioned do and don’t you can also try out these solutions:
Under physician guidance take antacid medications for quick relieve.
You can opt for one such ayurvedic medicine ‘24 Green tablets’ which may help in reducing the problems related to indigestion such as acidity, bloating.
It is an effervescent tablet containing Super “11” Superfoods, natural vitamins, and minerals Infused.
Here are few herbs in 24 Green tablets which may help relieving your indigestion and other problems related to this:
- Tulsi may help instant relief from acidity.
- Clove and cardamom are also good option in case of bloating.
- Methi seeds is an extremely good remedy for heartburn and acid reflux.
- Amla may also help in reducing acidity issues.
- Fennel has an antioxidative property which helps in reducing gas and bloating.
- Shatavari is a good cleanser which helps in detoxifying intestine.
- Papaya leaves contain water and fibres that ease digestion reducing digestive problems.
- Triphala helps reduce acidity by relieving gases out of the body
Young India’s First Choice – 24 Daily Green Tablet #CustomerReview