Herbal Remedies You Should Know to Promote Joint Care!
Are You Aware of Osteoarthritis?
Osteoporosis is a condition when the bone density decreases and the body stops the procedure of producing as much bone as it did before. This condition can affect both males and females, but it is most likely in women after menopause, owing to the hormonal changes. Thus, the herbal therapy can bring a positive difference in the Joint health condition.
Additionally, the bones become weaker and you can fracture any bone easily with any sudden fall. Thus, taking precautions of your safety becomes a necessity in this condition.
Furthermore, Osteoarthritis changes the structure and strength of bones, especially in the hip, wrist and spines. Along with exercise, calcium-rich diet, Herbal therapy and Home remedies also play important role in promoting joint health.
Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- Joint pain during or after any movement
- Joint Tenderness
- The stiffness of Joints after a period of Inactivity
- Grating Sensation
- Loss of Joint Flexibility
- Bone Spurs
Have You Heard About Herbal Therapy to Treat Osteoarthritis Condition?
- It is botanically known as Cissus quadrangularis and exerts Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory properties.
- With these medicinal properties, Asthishrunkala powder supports bone health and supports joints and tendons.
- It also improves joint mobility and helps in healing bone fractures.
- Additionally, it increases the bone mineral density and reduces pain especially in conditions like athletes foot.
- Take 1 tsp of Asthishrunkala Powder and mix it with 2 cups of water. Boil it till the quantity turns half. Filter, cool and drink twice daily to strengthen the body tissue.
- Take 1 tsp of Asthishrunkala Powder and Ashwagandha Powder Mix it in 1 cup of water. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Strain and drink once at night daily. As a result, this herbal solution will enhance your bone mineral density.
- Take 1 tsp of Herbal Guggul Powder and mix it with ½ tsp of Asthishrunkala Powder. Mix it with 1 tsp of water. Let it sit for 1 hr. Mix well, filter the solution, and drink once daily. This Ayurvedic solution will help you recover the bone fracture.
Creative 2: Asthishrunkala: The Best Herb to Promote Joint Care in a Traditional Way!
- The name of Dashamoola suggested that it is a combination of most effective roots of 10 herbs.
- Additionally, it exerts medicinal properties, which includes anti-inflammatory, analgesic, diuretic, metabolism-regulating etc.
- It helps reduce joint pain and inflammation, owing to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take 1 tsp of Dashmoola Powder and add it in 1 cup of milk. Boil for 2-5 mins. Filter, cool, and drink this herbal remedy for once daily to reduce joint pain naturally.
- Take 1 tsp of Dashmoola Powder and combine it with 1 tsp of Ginger Powder. Add this mixture in 1 tsp of water. Boil for 2 mins, strain, cool, and drink once daily.
- The botanical name is Boswellia serrata and is has Anti-inflammatory, Antiarthritic, Analgesic, Antirheumatic, Hypoglycemic properties.
- It prevents joint swelling, reduces the chances of cartilage breakdown and thus effective in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.
- Additionally, it prevents excessive joint wear and tears by inhibiting the degradation of building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Furthermore, it reduces arthritic pain and improves healthy joint functions.
Here is the solution!
- Take 1 tsp of herbal Turmeric powder and Shallkai powder Add it in 1 cup of milk. Boil for 2 mins. Strain, cool, and drink once daily. As a result, this remedy will help in reducing joint inflammation.
- Take 1 tsp of Shallaki powder and mix it with 25 ml of Aloe vera juice. Let it sit for 15-20 min. Stir, filter and drink once daily. It will sooth the joint ache.
- Take 1 tsp of Shallaki powder and add it in 1 cup of water. Boil for 5 mins. Filter, cool and drink once daily. As a result, it will reduce the joint swelling effectively.
Creative 4: Add Strength to Your Bones and Prevent Them From Breaking with Herbal Shallaki Powder!!!
Along with this herbal therapy, You can also try a clinically tested herbal formula called Arthrohills.
- It is an Ayurvedic Formulation of Nirgundee, Methi, Sunthee, Shallaki, Maharasnadi, Dashmooladi, Chopchinee, Shuddha Guggul, Shuddha Laksha, Asthishrunkhal.
- It is also processed with Cow Ghee to enhance the bioavailability.
- Additionally, it helps in reducing joint pain, knee pain, swellings, and inflammations.
Consuming these herbs can help you protect your bones from breakage or any damage due to Osteoarthritis.
Go Herbal and Strengthen Your Bones Naturally to Live a Healthy and Fit Life!
Along with bone health, there are various hair, skin and hormonal problems bothering human lives. Thus to keep these problems apart, read about herbal remedies here.
Stay Tunes to Read More Such Information About Health Topics!