Pure Ashoka Powder: A Herbal Solution to Combat Hormonal Imbalance in Female
Every second woman must have experienced the hormonal imbalance in her whole life, as this is a very common yet devastating issue in females. It not only triggers weight gain, whereas it causes other awful affairs such as acne, PMS, and much more. Above all, this problem creates havoc in every woman’s life by making her emotionally and physically weak.
Basically, hormones are chemical messengers of your body, which are produced by endocrine glands. These hormones also control your body’s major processes that include reproduction and metabolism. However, too much or too less of any ingredient makes the recipe tasteless. In the same manner, Hormonal Imbalance in Female creates various changes in your body and spoils your healthy lifestyle.
Moreover, the hormonal imbalance caused due to diabetes, thyroid problem, stress, trauma, emotional dilemma, physical workload, improper diet, medicine misuse etc.
In addition to the hormonal changes, other diseases create destruction in your daily life. To help you get rid of such issues, read our blogs here
Let’s know more about Hormonal Imbalance
What are Important Female Hormones?
- It is commonly known as Women’s Hormone
- Estrogen primarily produces in the ovaries and is important in the reproduction age.
- As a matter of fact, it helps nourish in pregnancy and plays important role in menopause age.
- It is commonly known as Pregnancy Hormone.
- Moreover, it is a steroid hormone and it is produced in the corpus luteum after ovulation.
- Additionally, Progesterone plays an important role in the pregnancy cycle.
- It is known to be a stress hormone.
- However, the overproduction or less production of this hormone can create adverse effects on the women body, which includes weight gain in the abdomen, chest, and face, but not elsewhere and other medical conditions.
- It is considered a Male Hormone mostly. But, it also plays a major role in the female.
- It also strengthens a woman’s energy level, bones, libido, sexual responsiveness, and muscles.
Important Symptoms of Female Hormonal Imbalance
- Heavy, painful and irregular periods
- Night Sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Breast tenderness
- Weight gain
- Reduced sex drive
If you are suffering from such kind of pain, try the herbal supplement for added benefit. Ashoka powder is used for many years in Ayurveda to give relief to hormonal imbalance.
Ashoka: A Natural Solution for Hormonal Imbalance
The pure and natural herbal supplement is gaining the attention of the new generation as well as in the international market also, owing to its medicinal properties and high Ayurvedic values.
2. The pure Ashoka powder contains Aliphatic acid, Alkaloids, Alkanes, Calcium Salts, Essential Oil, Flavonoids, Gallic-Acid, Glucosides, Glycosides, Palmitic Acid etc. Thus, it is very beneficial to support female health.
3. It also exerts various beneficial properties, which includes Antiarthritic, Analgesic, Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-microbial, Blood purifying, Carminative etc.
Pure Ashoka powder helps support women’s health.
1. In addition, it helps to reduce the hormonal imbalance in Female and it strengthens and tones the uterus.
2. Asoka powder is beneficial in menopausal problems, pain associated with menses, and excessive menstrual bleeding. In addition, it is beneficial in regularizing the menstrual cycle.
3. It is also used in the treatment of patients suffering from leucorrhoea, i.e. white, sticky discharge from the vagina, fibroids, cysts and other vaginal and reproduction-related disorders.
4. Moreover, you can use Saraca asoca powder in the treatment of endometriosis. In addition, it exerts beneficial effects in cases of female infertility also.
Finding the pure Ashoka powder in this polluted environment is difficult. Thus, we have bought 100% authentic and clinically tested herbal supplement for your help.
What are the natural home remedies to improve the Hormonal Imbalance?
Omega-3 Fatty Acid
It is polyunsaturated fatty acids that is available only in the food items. It also helps in the menstrual cramps reduction.
flax seeds, soya bean oil, marine oily fishes, tuna, sardine, salmon etc.
It plays a very important role in bone formation, regulating calcium level in the blood, and the reproduction process. In addition, it affects the pituitary gland that produces a range of hormones.
Performing a moderate amount of exercise on a daily basis can bring positive changes in the condition of your hormonal imbalance. At the same time, it promotes a great impact on the production of growth hormone. Try yoga to relax your senses.
Manage the Stress
Engage yourself in the mind-boggling activities or some fun full events with family and friends. Moreover, you can follow your hobbies to bring happiness into your life. As a result, it decreases the Cortisol level and brings positive changes in a hormonal imbalance in Female.
Use Adaptogen Herbs
It improves thyroid functions, lowers the cholesterol level and reduces anxiety. It also reduces the depression, stabilizes blood sugar levels, and also supports the adrenal gland function.
Thus, it is very important to combat hormonal imbalance.
You can buy pure and natural adaptogenic herbs such as Brahmi and Holy basil.
It contains a phytoestrogen called diosgenin, which exerts estrogenic effects. Furthermore, increases lactation and natural breast enlargement.
Additionally, you can buy the 100% authentic, pure and natural Fenugreek powder here to promote Hormonal Imbalance in Female.
Try These Natural Ways and Fight Hormonal Imbalance Effectively!
If you have any doubt regarding the female hormonal imbalance or you want to write on any health topic of your choice, then just drop a comment below.
Stay tuned for more health-related blogs!!!