Common cough and cold are the most common health conditions in this winter and even in the monsoon season. You cannot cure the cold and flu but can relieve a cough and sore throat with various home remedies. How to reduce cough and cold? is one of the common questions that arises in day-to-day life, which is how to maintain a healthy gut. Digestive problems are always on the priority as they can create chaos in daily routine. Adding to these problems, maintain stable mental health and controlling a stress level is a complicated task.
Solving these problems can become tedious for the individual, owing to the demanding lifestyle. Thus to make your work easy, Herbal Hills offers herbal Yashtimadhu powder.
What is Yashtimadhu Powder?
- The botanical name of Yashtimadhu is Glycyrrhiza glabra while the common name is Liquorice powder. Additionally, in Hindi, it is known as Mulethi powder.
- This one of the effective medicine for cold in India may contain flavones, biotin, calcium, iron, phenol etc.
- Additionally, these beneficial herbal supplements for digestion and constipation also may consist of mannitol, sterol, tannins, zinc, magnesium, etc. to support healthy living.
- Moreover, this Liquorice powder may exert adaptogenic, antacid, cooling, nootropic, immunity boosting, etc.
- The natural Yashtimadhu powder is considered to possess anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-obesogenic, analgesic, an anti-depressant to make it a multipurpose herb, which promotes a healthy lifestyle.
What are the Benefits of Yashtimadhu Powder (Liquorice Powder)?
- Gastric Problems
- This Yashtimadhu powder act as Antacid and may reduce the HCL level in the stomach.
- Additionally, this one of the effective supplements for digestion and constipation may decrease the acidic irritation.
- This Liquorice powder may help to relief the acute and chronic gastritis.
- Stomach Ulcers
- This one of the beneficial supplements for digestion and constipation may exert an anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcer properties
- However, these properties may help to decrease the inflammation in stomach linings.
- It also showcases protective effects towards the stomach ulcers.
- A cough
- When it comes to how to reduce a cough and cold, Liquorice powder always comes to rescue.
- Additionally, this one of the herbal medicine for cold in India may help in relieving the sore through, bronchitis, throat irritation, cough, and other upper respiratory problems.
- Furthermore, with expectorant properties, it may ease the coughing and may reduce a cough accumulated in the lungs.
- Moreover, with antibacterial properties, this Yashtimadhu powder may help to reduce the infection of the upper respiratory tract.
- Asthma and Bronchitis
- This one of the trusted herbal medicine for cold in India may attenuate the inflammation of bronchi.
- Additionally, it may soothe the respiratory tract and this helps is reliving bronchitis.
- Moreover, it may help to reduce a cough and thus lowers the chest congestion in Asthma patients.
- Lipid Level
- This one of the trusted herbal supplements for digestion and constipation may reduce the serum lipid level and hepatic lipid level in the body.
- Additionally, this herbal and Ayurvedic medicine for cold in India may convert the lipids in bile to help in promoting healthy weight management.
What are the Home Remedies of Yashtimadhu Powder to Promote Healthy Living?
Take 2 tsp of liquorice powder and mix it with 1 cup of milk. Stir well and let it settle for 1 hour. Then strain and drink once before sleeping. This home remedy will help you relief the acidity problems.
- A cough and Cold
Take 1 tsp of Yashtimadhu powder and mix well with honey to make a smooth paste. Consume this paste twice daily to help in reliving the cough, cold, chest congestion.
- Healthy Digestion
Take an equal portion of Yashtimadhu powder and Triphala powder. Mix well and add 1 cup of water. Boil for 2-3 mins and then strain. Consume it once daily to relieve gastric problems naturally.
- Chest Congestion
Take 1 tsp of Yashtimadhu powder and mix it with 1 tsp of ginger powder. Then add 1 cup of water and boil for 2-3 mins. Strain the solution and then add 1 tsp of honey for added taste and benefits.
- Mouth Ulcer
Take 3 spoons of Yashtimadhu powder and mix it with 2 cups of water. Then boil until the quantity turns half. Gargle with this herbal solution twice daily to reduce the mouth ulcers.
Try these home remedies and let us know how effective they are for you.
Share your unique ways of consuming Yashtimadhu powder at home.